- Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- We require complete and accurate information of the name, address and contact numbers of the sender and receiver. Otherwise, the delivery might be delayed.
- Always make sure that there is someone to receive your order at the address provided. Please be careful in supplying the correct address and contact number of the recipient. We will do our best to contact the recipient and we will deliver as per your instructions.
- If we are unable to deliver due to wrong address provided, or because there is nobody at the delivery address to receive the flowers, we can redeliver later on the same day for an additional 500 Php (redelivery fee). If order has to be rescheduled on a different date, a 50% of the original order total cost + P500 delivery fee will be charged.
- All orders undelivered due to incorrect address or refusal to accept the package, will be considered sold and delivered and will not be refunded.
- All paid orders are considered final. Cancellation requests will not be granted. However, we can allow rescheduling of delivery as long as we are advised at least 2 days before the scheduled delivery date.
- A change of mind does not entitle one to a refund.
- Force majeure events such as extreme weather conditions may cause delay or cancelation of deliveries. In this situation, the orders affected will be rescheduled for the next day.
- In case there is something wrong with the product delivered, please return it in the same state it was received and we will exchange it.
- Bouquet design may vary depending on arrangement type: glass vase, arm bouquet, round bouquet. Colours of the flowers, fillers and wrapper may vary depending on availability. We prioritize the freshness of our flowers over colours and design displayed. In case of unavailability of the exact product described, we will deliver a second option of equal value and quality. Our goal is your complete satisfaction, rest assured that every effort will be made to provide a product of equal or greater value.
- Complaints of any nature must be reported within 2 days after delivery.